Saturday, June 2, 2012

Loved Ones. . . .

When you are raised in a military family,  you have to understand that you wont see your loved ones for a very long time or maybe even your whole life, but when you get the chance to go see them you are happier then ever, you want to spend as much times as you can with them. You want to soak up every bit of what will end up becomming memories as you can. Being so far away from your loved ones, you always end up praying that no harm will ever touch them, that you wont loose a loved one without seeing them for one last time. However, that doesn;t always happen. . .  sometimes you don't have a chance to say goodbye. When you loose someone who meant so much not only to you but to your whole family, it hurts, all you feel is pain, and no matter what, you will always feel that pain of sadness, because you ache for that loved one to come back, so you can hug them and just enjoy their presence.
<3

Always,
SmplyMe.

4 comments:

  1. It was hard for me to call my gramma, my grandma or my aunt, my aunt because I really didn't know who they were and I didn't know them well enough to call them that. And when I saw them every blue moon that we did, they were just close strangers. And as I got older, I never really cared to know who they are. Sometimes I wish I was close to them and that I grew up with them because I think that would of been cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i know how that is. all of my baby cousins don't even know me because i am not always around them, so to them i am a complete stranger to them. and it makes me sad because i am a very big family kind of girl and not being able to get along with my family or have a good time depresses me. i love my family so much and i would literally do anything for them

      Delete
  2. I know every time I call my aunts or someone and I always ask "Do they even remember me??" And they are all "Yeahhhh.....". Then I know they don't haha. I want them to know me just because I want that type of relationship with them. And if they don't know what to do because of certain situations growing up, I want to be that one they go to to help them through it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that also applies to some divorced parents and people in general that may move and don't ever get to see their friends or family, or having family live out of state or town. It is really tough to not get to see your loved ones, but time teaches you how to deal, maintain.

    ReplyDelete